We are always searching for talented, enthusiastic and compassionate individuals to work with us in providing the best services to our clients. If you are interested, please fill out this employment application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Position Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
Reports To: Clinical Manager
About Autism ETC
The Autism Education & Therapy Center (Autism ETC) provides team oriented, collaborative applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy in both of its new, state-of-the-art therapy centers. Our expert staff offers individualized treatment to each client based on their needs: focused or comprehensive ABA therapy, education, support or mentorship. We offer the best ABA care in Middle Tennessee.
Career opportunities abound in our established, yet rapidly growing company. Entry level, leadership and management positions are available with plenty of room for advancement. We are actively building the finest staff in the region by offering competitive salaries, generous benefits and continuous education, all in a center-based work environment.
What Sets Us Apart
- Team orientation and collaborative clinical programs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Exclusive clinic setting
- Education, mentorship, and support
- Career advancement opportunities
Perform all responsibilities of a supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans, and supervise Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs). Assess client’s skill acquisition and adjust treatment plan as required. Provide family members with the skills necessary to handle problematic behavior, day-to-day activities and social situations. Must aspire to make a difference in the lives of children and families. Abide by the BACB’s strict code of ethics.
- Licensed Behavior Analyst with BCBA or BCBA-D certification
- Knowledge of and ability to apply ABA intervention strategies
- Exemplary management skills with ability to deliver feedback and instruction effectively
- Expertise in Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBAs) and Behavioral Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Experience supervising and training staff with various skill levels and abilities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and compassionately with diverse populations
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with children with special needs and their families
- Ability to collaborate with members of multidisciplinary teams
- Aggressive compensation package with annual performance bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matching pension benefits
- Center based block scheduling
- Robust continued education programs (CEUs, TABA, BLS and CPI training)
- Paid business expenses (LBA/BCBA fees)
- Paid Time off
- Company provided laptop
- Company sponsored employee events