We are always searching for talented, enthusiastic and compassionate individuals to work with us in providing the best services to our clients. If you are interested, please fill out this employment application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Position Title: Education Coordinator
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Reports To: Clinical Manager
About Autism ETC
The Autism Education and Therapy Center (Autism ETC) provides team oriented, collaborative applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy in both of its new, state-of-the-art therapy centers. Our expert staff offers individualized treatment to each client based on their needs: focused or comprehensive ABA therapy, education, support, or mentorship. We offer the best ABA care in Middle Tennessee.
Career opportunities abound in our established, yet rapidly growing company. Entry level, leadership and management positions are available with plenty of room for advancement. We are actively building the finest staff in the region by offering competitive salaries, generous benefits and continuous education, all in a center-based work environment.
What Sets Us Apart
- Team orientation and collaborative clinical programs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Exclusive clinic setting
- Education, mentorship, and support
- Career advancement opportunities
To plan, organize and implement an appropriate program in an ABA therapy environment to guide and encourage children to develop and fulfill their potential. The Education Coordinator (EC) is responsible for planning, preparing and delivering lesson plans and instructional materials to facilitate active learning. The EC facilitates the Day Therapy Program classroom environment for all clients and communicates with team members and supervisors regarding individual client protocols. Duties include: new staff training on Autism ETC policies and procedures, creating weekly curriculum, and being fluent with all client protocols .
- Master’s Degree in Special Education is preferred
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply strategies and interventions identified as best practice for Applied Behavior Analysis and special education
- Ability to work independently AND in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse population
- Receptive to feedback
- Effective at giving both constructive criticism and praise
- Educator certification in the areas of administration/supervision and special education
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification (RBT)
- Certification of Basic Life Support (BLS) by an accredited facility (e.g., Red Cross)
- Satisfactory criminal background checks as defined by agency policy
- Current driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, automobile insurance, and a vehicle for transport to and from service delivery locations.
- CPI Certification
- Generous Annual Performance Bonuses
- CEU and License Fee Reimbursement
- Accrued, Rolling PTO
- Flexible Block Scheduling
- Multiple Health Insurance Plan Options Available
- Health Savings Account
- 24 Weeks Paid Family Leave
- Dependent Care Account – Up to $5,000 annually
- Pension Plan with Employer Matching