We are always searching for talented, enthusiastic and compassionate individuals to work with us in providing the best services to our clients. If you are interested, please fill out this employment application and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Position Title: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
Reports To: BCBA
About Autism ETC
The Autism Education and Therapy Center (Autism ETC) provides team oriented, collaborative applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy in both of its new, state-of-the-art therapy centers. Our expert staff offers individualized treatment to each client based on their needs: focused or comprehensive ABA therapy, education, support, or mentorship. We offer the best ABA care in Middle Tennessee.
Career opportunities abound in our established, yet rapidly growing company. Entry level, leadership and management positions are available with plenty of room for advancement. We are actively building the finest staff in the region by offering competitive salaries, generous benefits and continuous education, all in a center-based work environment.
What Sets Us Apart
- Team orientation and collaborative clinical programs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Exclusive clinic setting
- Education, mentorship, and support
- Career advancement opportunities
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is responsible for implementing the Behavioral Intervention Plan (BIP) and Treatment Goals developed by the BCBA to help the client reach their full potential. Duties include teaching the child day-to-day activities, communication, social skills, and prompting through maladaptive behaviors. The RBT must aspire to make a difference in the lives of our children and their families.
- High School diploma and coursework in Psychology or related field preferred
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification (BACB)
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply strategies and interventions identified as best practice for Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Ability to work independently AND in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse population
- Receptive to feedback
- Experience and basic knowledge of special needs and ASD
- Certification of Basic Life Support (BLS) by an accredited facility (e.g., Red Cross)
- Satisfactory criminal background checks as defined by agency policy
- Current driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, automobile insurance, and a vehicle for transport to and from service delivery locations.
- Generous Annual Performance Bonuses
- CEU and License Fee Reimbursement
- Accrued, Rolling PTO
- Flexible Block Scheduling
- Multiple Health Insurance Plan Options Available
- Health Savings Account
- 24 Weeks Paid Family Leave
- Dependant Care Account – Up to $5,000 annually
- Pension Plan with Employer Matching